Just a moment...
This 71st Republic Day, when the morning starts with the nation rising to the sound of the National Anthem ‘Jan Gan Mann’ and flag hoisting ceremonies, make sure you don’t miss out on capturing these timeless moments with Panasonic Lumix. Panasonic makes some great compact cameras for casual photographers, from the pocket-sized TZ90 right up to the long-zoom FZ1000 bridge camera, but it’s probably best known for its interchangeable lens G-series mirrorless cameras which will be the best option for capturing moments on this auspicious day.
Everyone can click pictures, but do you want to know how you can ace the shots every single time? How can your clicks invoke national pride & patriotism? All it takes is a little know-how and experience. Keep reading for some important photography tips, then grab your Lumix camera and start shooting your way to great pictures -
1. Use the rule of thirds to get eye catching pictures of the flag
2. Avoid camera shake for perfect red fort clicks
3. Create a sense of depth to achieve powerful snaps
4. Pan to create motion to parades
5. Experiment with shutter speed to create interesting effects of traditional dances
6. Lock the focus
7. Look your subject in the eye - Direct eye contact can be as engaging in a picture as it is in real life.
When taking a picture of someone, hold the camera at the person’s eye level to unleash the power of those magnetic gazes and mesmerizing smiles.
From flag hosting to parade to the closing ceremonies, ensure everything is clicked precisely with your perfect companion – Lumix. The aforementioned unearthed tips, tricks and techniques will surely help you get the desired snap to its full potential. There is immense energy and emotions running on days like this, so it is important to stay focused and alert so that you do not miss out on any important frames that could inspire others. Let your pictures speak.